Mosconi AMAS LD4C - Hi-Res Bluetooth Streaming Interface
Mosconi AMAS-LD4C is the newest Bluetooth module for Car Audio and Home Audio Applications.
Thanks to the latest Qualcomm CSR8675 chip it supports LDAC and aptX codecs for Hi-Res streaming over Bluetooth.
It supports the Mosconi DSP 8TO12, DSP 6TO8, DSP 4TO6, D2 DSP amplifiers, but it is also possible to connect it to any audio device thanks to line outputs. Equipped with a mini-USB socket to connect a 5V power source, You can power it at home from any 5V power source.
- Bluetooth v5
- LDAC and aptX support
- Hi-Res Audio up to 24-bit, 96kHz
- Low jitter, S/P-DIF out, Toslink
- Master clock frequency @ 256*fs
- RCA analog output 2V Rms
- Digital and analog output are available simultaneously
- Very efficient DAC, 122 dB SNR
- Low power consumption
- Separated REM-IN and REM-OUT pins
- REM-OUT on request, after BT signal is detected
- In addition, power supply via the USB port for use outside the car
- Works with all Mosconi DSPs