Stetsom STX 2848 - 8ch Electronic DSP and Crossover
Digital Audio Processor – 2 Input Channels – 8 Output Channels
Bringing innovation and technology to the Automotive Sound market, STETSOM launches the STX2448 Digital Automotive Digital Audio Processor, capable of making various adjustments, from filters, graphics and parametric equalization, alignment, phase inversion, limiter, audio generator, among others. Enhancing Your Audio System!
Through an LCD display and an intuitive interface, it allows real-time audio adjustments.
The STX2448 features 2 audio inputs (A and B) and 8 independent outputs and allows you to choose the audio source (A, B or A + B) for each output.
It has an integrated equalization system, with 15-band graphic equalizer, manual tuning or through 12 presets (Flat, Loudness, Bass Boost, Mid Bass, Treble Boost, Powerful, Electronic, Rock, Hip Hop, Pop, Vocal and Pancadão) .
For professional equalization adjustments, it has 1 INPUT Parametric Equalizer and 1 OUTPUT Parametric Equalizer with gain control, frequency specific setting and equalizer bandwidth. Allowing fine adjustments and detailed equalization control.
The Crossover function allows you to precisely define the cut frequencies, attenuation rates and topology of the LowPass and HighPass filters with Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters (12/18/24/36/48 dB / 8ª).
- Number of processors (DSPs): 1
- Input Channels: 2
- Output Channels: 8
- Output Gain: ✔
- Master Level: 0 ~ 100%
- Graphic Equalizer: 15 Bandas (Band)
- Graphic Equalizer presets: 12
- Parametric Equalizer Input: 1
- Parametric Equalizer Output: 8 / 1 por Canal
- Routing: A,B / A+B
- Crossover Butterworth (dB/8ª): 12/18/24/36/48
- Crossover Linkwitz-Riley (dB/8ª): 12/18/24/36/48
- Limiter: ✔
- Automatic Attack/Release: ✔
- Delay: 0 a 8ms (275cm)
- Frequency Generator: 10Hz a 22kHz, Level -60 a 0dB
- Frequency scan: Freq. inicial e final 10Hz a 22kHz / Level -60 a 0dB / Controle de velocidade
- Display: LCD16x2 Caracteres/Characters
- Screen saver: Texto/Text
- Security Password: ✔
- Frequency Response: 10Hz @ 22.5kHz @ -1dB
- Latency: 1.08ms
- Signal to Noise: >90dB
- THD: <0,01%
- Channel Separation: >80dB
- Maximum Input Voltage: 5,6 Vpp (+8,2 dBu)
- Maximum Output Voltage: 5,6 Vpp (+8,2 dBu)
- Supply Voltage: 10V a 15V DC
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 37 x 200 x 101 mm
- Weight Kg: 460g